© 2019 Stash House Distribution. No portion of this website — inclusive of, but not limited to, photographs, illustrations, copy and look & feel — may be used or reproduced by any means without the express written consent of Stash House Distribution. All trademarks herein are the property of their respective owners who have all the rights therein. No trademarks or service marks may be used or reproduced without the express written consent of their respective owners.
We respect your privacy. The information you provide us is used to stay in communication with you via email, phone, and USPS mail. We may provide you with special offers, announcements and invitations when you provide us with your information. Your information will not be sold or shared.
What data we collect
Stash House may collect the following information about you:
- Your name
- Your contact details (email address, telephone numbers).
- Your correspondence with Stash House.
- Your communication and marketing preferences.
- Your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Your online browsing activities on mmjdist.azurewebsites.net.
- Your location.
- Other publicly available information you have shared via a public platform.
In certain instances, such as applications for residency, we may need to collect more detailed personal information. Some of your personal data is collected in a direct manner; for example, when you provide your name and contact details to submit an inquiry with Stash House Distribution. Other personal data may be collected indirectly; for example, your browsing history as you interact with our website. We may also receive personal data from trusted third parties who provide services to Stash House.
A cookie is a small text file containing information that a web site transfers to your computing device for record-keeping purposes. A cookie cannot give us access to any information beyond what you provide us. Cookies store information about browsing behavior and consumer preferences and can be used to analyze the user experience and personal journey around our website. Most web browsers automatically accept and save cookies; consult your browser's help documentation if you want information about altering your browser's settings regarding cookie processing. If you disable cookies you may still view the publicly available information on our website.
Stash House Distribution uses a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of behavior patterns for visitors of our website. Stash House Distribution does not make any attempt to correlate that usage data with a personal identity. We use this service to find out how our visitors are interacting with our website, what changes we can make to improve the browsing experience, and to evaluate the results of our marketing efforts.
In the exercise of providing certain services to you, we may have a need to share some of your personal data with one of our trusted partners.
Stash House Distribution will only transmit your personal data to partners who share our commitment to data protection and privacy.
Aside from our trusted service providers, Stash House Distribution will not disclose or sell your personal data to any third party, unless required by law.
Legal basis for processing data
Stash House Distribution collects and processes customers' personal data because it is required for the pursuit of legitimate business interests:
- Selling and supplying products and services to our customers.
- Fulfilling duties to our customers, employees, shareholders and other stakeholders.
- Promoting, marketing, and advertising our products and services.
- Sending promotional communications relevant to specific customers.
- Understanding our customer's needs, activities, preferences, and behavior.
- Offering improvements to our existing products and services and developing new products and services.
- Complying with legal and regulatory obligations.
- Being effective in defense of legal claims or regulatory enforcement actions.
- Preventing, detecting, and investigating crime or fraud, including working with law enforcement agencies.
- Protecting Stash House, its customers and employees, by taking legal action against criminal acts of third parties.
You have the following rights:
- The right of access. The right to ask for a copy of your personal data that we retain.
- The right to erasure. The right, in certain circumstances, to ask us to delete your personal data, should we no longer have a legal reason to hold it.
- The right of rectification. The right to ask for your personal data be updated or corrected.
- The right to object. The right to opt out of marketing communication or object to the use of your data should we not have a legitimate reason to do so.
- The right to restrict processing. The right, in certain circumstances, to ask us to retain and secure your personal data but not otherwise use it.
- The right of data portability. The right, in certain circumstances, to ask us to prepare and transmit some of your personal data to another organization in a structured format.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights listed above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your request.
Spherexx.com Privacy Shield Policy
Spherexx.com hosts, maintains and or developed this website.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Spherexx.com commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Spherexx.com at: email@example.com
An individual may under certain conditions invoke binding arbitration. Please see the Privacy Shield website for more information on conditions giving rise to binding arbitration.
Spherexx.com commits to cooperate with EU and UK data protection authorities (DPAs) and comply with the advice given by such authorities with regard to data transferred from the EU and UK.
Spherexx.com is responsible for the third party acts within its control that result in the processing of personal data inconsistent with the Privacy Shield Program.
Spherexx.com is also subject to the authority of the Federal Trade Commission.
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue. If you want to send feedback to us about a privacy issue or anything else, CLICK HERE.